NEED A POOL PASS? All of the parks and amenities in Block House Creek, including the pools, are owned and managed by the Block House Creek Municipal Utility District (MUD). Recreational ID tags are required and can be obtained at the pool(s) during pool hours. In order to obtain pool passes, residents must submit an amenities application/release of liability form (available on MUD’s website,, a water bill or receipt for recent new account, and a valid driver’s license that shows an in-District address. You will find much more information about the operation of Block House Creek pools, including pool hours, on the District’s website under the “Pools” drop down option.