All neighborhood challenges run until the 24th of April.
Prizes will only be given on the morning of the 24th at the Earth Day Celebration at the Walker House, while supplies last.
Three Challenges to celebrate Green Month.
Pick your challenge or do all three! Anyone in the neighborhood can participate. See PDF for more details.
1. Green Time vs Screen Time Challenge:
Attached are fun coloring sheets with uplifting phrases. Download and print the coloring sheets or let us know you need some. Challenge yourself and family members to spend more time outdoors and less time on screens. Color a letter on the coloring sheets for each hour you spend outside.
2. Discover Your Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt:
Take a photo at each spot and post on the OA Facebook Page:
1. Five different leaves.
2. Strike a pose at the Neighborhood Gardens
3. Hang upside down or make a silly face at any of the playscape in the neighborhood.
4. Pretend to be entrenched in a serious game of chess at the chess board tables.
5. Stand on top of a hill at the BMX bike track.
6. Take a picture on the bridge and windmill at the Walker House.
3. Property Improvement Project:
Show off your hard work on your outdoor home improvement projects! This could be front or back yard projects. Take a before and after photo and post on the BHC OA Facebook Page. Let’s celebrate your work to make Block House Creek beautiful.